12V 20W Solar Cell Panel Waterproof USB Mono Solar Panel with Car Charger Power Bank for Battery Outdoor Camping Light
- It can be used as an alternative charger for cars, trucks, caravans, boats, motorcycles, RV batteries or any 12V lead acid battery.
- It is waterproof and can be placed outdoors.
- There are built-in diodes in the alligator clip to help prevent reverse charging.
- You can install this item in your car and keep charging during the day.
- Provides 2 alligator clips and charging cable for all kinds of equipment, emergency lights, advertising lights, traffic lights, electric fans, solar water pumps, motorcycles, boats, etc.
- Power: 20W
- Panel: Monocrystalline silicon
- Size: 210mm*175mm*2.5mm
- No-load voltage: 14V DC & USB 5.2V
- Load voltage: 12V DC & USB 5.0V
- Output current: 600 mA (max)
- USB2.0 output: 5V 600mA
1. First, the solar panel surface of the solar panel faces the sun, and the back USB output surface has a red light indicating that the current output is normal.
2. Plug the USB 2.0 cable into the USB output port, and the USB output standard 5.0V DC voltage.
3. Connect the mated DC alligator clip, and the alligator clip outputs a DC voltage of 12v (14V at no load). Note: The positive and negative crocodile clips cannot be connected or touched during use, which may cause short-term heat or burn the line.
4. With the mountaineering bag, this product is suitable for low-power products with 5V power supply or low-power products with 12V power supply.
1. Please do not scratch the surface of the solar panel with a s harp object.
2. When charging the charger with solar energy, please place the solar panel upwards in direct sunlight to ensure the charging effect.
3. Please do not put the charger outdoors on rainy days to avoid short circuit. The front of the solar panel is waterproof, but it is best not to enter the water at the USB and DC interfaces.