Refund Policy, Privacy, Security and Shipping.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To help us achieve our goal of providing the highest quality products and services, we use information from our interactions with you and other customers, as well as from other parties. Because we respect your privacy, we have implemented procedures to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner.
- This website (https://www.54energy.com) is operated by 54 Energy – Renewable Energy Store.
Personal information provided on the website and online credit card transactions is transmitted through a secure server. We are committed to handling your personal information with high standards of information security. We take appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. Our website uses encryption technology, like Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address, and credit card number.
Our Customer Care center and stores also operate over a private, secure network. Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
A “cookie” is a small data file stored by your Web browser on your computer or mobile device [hard drive]. It allows us to recognize your computer (but not specifically who is using it) upon entering our site by associating the identification numbers in the cookie with other customer information you have provided us. That customer information is stored on our secured database. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” or “clear gif” is typically a one-pixel image, used to pass information from your computer or mobile device to a website.
Shipment processing time:
- All orders are processed within 2-7 business days.
- Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
- If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
- Premium Shipping - DHL/Fedex/TNT (05 to 10 working days) — $34.97
- Standard Shipping - Post Office (07 to 14 working days) — $9.97
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your.
- Tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
- 54 Energy is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
- Each country has a different way of handling customs duties on imports. Some have automatic and tax-free release and other countries have more bureaucratic and tax-paying purchases. Try to find out before placing the order.
Terms of service
By using this website 54 Energy, you accept:
- Refund policy,
- Terms of service and
- Shipping policy.