MPPT Solar Charge Controller 30A 48V EASUN POWER 1600W Solar Charger 12V Solar Regulator Solar Charger Controller 36V DC Charger
Regular price $300.24
ICharger Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Series
● Advanced double-peak or multiple-peak tracking technology. When the panel has a shadow block or a part of the panel is damaged, I-V curve shows multiple peaks. The solar charge controller can still accurately track the maximum power point.
● Built-in algorithm for maximum power tracking. This significantly raises energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems, with charging efficiency 15% ~ 20% higher than traditional PWM solar charge controllers.
● Combination of multiple tracking algorithms that can track the optimum working point of I-V curve accurately in a very short period of time.
● MPPT tracking efficiency can be as high as 99.9%.
● Advanced digital power technology, with circuit energy conversion efficiency as high as 98%.
● Supporting charging procedures of gel batteries, sealed batteries, open batteries, lithium batteries and other types of batteries.①
● Current-limiting charging mode. When the power of a solar panel is too large, and the charging current is greater than rated current, the solar charge controller automatically reduces charging power, thereby making the solar panel work at rated charging current.
● Supporting the start of capacitive load instantaneous large current.
● Supporting automatic identification of battery voltage.
● LED indicator of malfunction, buzzer alarm, and liquid crystal display of abnormal information. This helps users identify system failures.
● Supporting historical data storage for up to 5 years.
● LCD screen display function. The display enables users to view equipment operation data and status, and modify controller parameters at the same time.
● Supporting standard Modbus protocol that meets communication needs on different occasions.
● Built-in mechanism of over-temperature protection. When the temperature exceeds the preset value, the charging current falls linearly with temperature, therefore slowing down the rise of controller temperature and avoiding controller damage from high temperature.
● External battery voltage sampling function. This function prevents line loss from affecting external battery voltage sampling and ensures greater preciseness of, control parameters.
● Temperature compensation functions. Charging and discharging parameters are automatically adjusted, thereby extending battery service life.
● TVS lightning protection.
Product Specification Parameter
|Parameter Name||Parameter Value|
|System Voltage||12V/24V/36V/48V Auto|
|No→ Load loss||0.7W~1.2W|
|Max Solar Energy Input Voltage||<150V|
|Max Power Point Voltage Scope||Battery Voltage+2V- 120V|
|Rated Charging Current||30A|
|Rated Load current||20A|
|Max capacitive load capacity||10000uF|
|PV System Max Input Power||
|MPPT Tracking Efficiency||＞99%|
|Temperature compensation coefficient||-3mv/C/2V( Default)|
|Max Wiring size||25mm2|
|Communication Mode||RS485 , RS232|
|Product size||226 × 182 × 81mm|
For custom clearance procedure, If you need help, please let us know
1) Personal / Company Tax Code
According to international customs requirements, below country customer should provide their Tax code information. Otherwise, the goods will not be released by local customs. Please kindly understand . Thank you
l Brazil：CPF No. / CNPJ No.
l Italy：Fiscal Code No.
l Germany：EORI No.
l Argentina：Value Added No.
2) Remote area addition fee （FedEx & DHL）
A Remote Area is defined as a post code or in the absence of post code, a suburb /town name that is difficult to serve. A delivery to one of the following post codes and towns would attract a Remote Area surcharge.
For Import Express shipments, a pickup from one of the same post codes and towns would attract a Remote Area surcharge. Please refer to your service guide for the surcharge amount in local currency